Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{Photog} A Vintage, Modern, Americana Wedding

Meet my cousin, Suzanne. She just got hitched! Yeah!!! I love that her wedding had traditional and atypical details. (I'm a hopeless romantic for nostalgia, but I LOVE breaking the rules!) I love that she was brave enough to wear red for her wedding- very modern. I love the vintage details that she chose. I love that they're in love. (everyone- awwwwwww)
This preview includes pics from her bridal session, and from the wedding (that she was so nice to let me, who had never photographed a wedding, be the photographer). The bridal session location was chosen, because it's a replica of the hotel her great grandmother's family owned- very vintage. Her ruby engagement ring was her mom's ring- very vintage (but I'm not sayin' you're old, Aunt Shirley). She also wore her Mamaw's broaches in her feather hairpiece- very vintage, and our Nanny's saphire ring (something blue) in the wedding- very vintage indeed!
Enjoy your preview! Your gallery will be ready soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment