Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Humble Beginnings

First of all, thanks for taking the time to check out my new venture. When my son was born, I noticed there is a lack of creative and smart stylings for boys. Then, my daughter was born, and I was truly able to compare it to the plethera of stylish options for girls. Thus, I picked up my sewing machine to test my skills and my mission begins. I'm just starting out, but have many creations to come.
I've begun small with a few shirts, onesies, blankets, and burp rags. Then again, I also took on both of their rooms. Now I'm working on pettiskirts, dresses, and pants. Next? Tackling shoes and hats.
Interested in a purchase? I will have a few things in stock, but everything can be custom ordered. Let me know what your needs are!

E-mail: thebirdandthebee@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment