Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{Photog} Urban, Delicious, and Prego all in one sentence

This urban, delicious maternity session for one of my favorite prego families was quite the adventure! (You may never see those words in the same sentence again.) With one precious little princess already in their pocket, they're expecting another bundle of boy! With their first, they had some beautiful maternity portraits done in the DFW area. So, I proposed doing something a little different. I saw the Austin postcard wall awhile back and knew immediately I wanted to have a session there, and what better way than to welcome a little one to the world (especially the wierdly, unique world of Austin!). After the wall we ventured over the hills and through the streets to the restaurant row of travel trailers for a delicious family treat. I heart the blue eyes, family cuddles, and sisterly love in these pictures (Jeremy, you have pretty eyes, too). I heart this family session, and hope you do, too. Greetings, Grayson, from your Aunt Laura. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment