Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Wear} Time to Pull Out the Scarves

This chill in our Texas air is a welcome change from our 100 plus degree days. This means many happy things for me and my family- the state fair, camping, smores, holidays, birthdays, boots, and scarves! Anyone who knows me, seldom sees me without a scarf. They are my most favorite accessory, and I would give anything (almost) to get them in my son's and daughter's sizes. And, because I must share my passion for accessories with my off spring, I made them some myself. And, because I like to share, I made some for you.

Toddler and child size infinity scarves. These scarves are perfect for our active little ones- no beginning and no end, which means no falling off while running amuck. Wrap them twice or three times for extra warmth in soft knits. Our latest fall colors are in! Pistachio green, Marled grey, Rich chocolate brown, and Flecked royal purple. Only one of each in stock right now. Custom orders welcome. www.etsy.com/shop/thebirdandbee

No comments:

Post a Comment