Monday, September 5, 2011

{Photog} All Smiles

Meet Miss E, and her precious mom and dad. She was all smiles this late Saturday morning at the gardens. There's nothing warmer than a baby's giggle and smile... Well, maybe this Texas heat, but that's a different kind of sticky warm. Back to the nice warm... ahhh, baby giggles and smiles. And though, the sweetness was all over her face, she had quite a different agenda. She was going to walk! No sitting in buckets or kneeling on the ground for this one (at least not after she figured out she wanted to stand). I have no doubt that this one will be up for a game of chase very soon. Thanks for a great session, mom and dad. The love you have for your little one warms my heart (and forced my own little ones into a snuggly arm lock they had to wiggle out of when I got home). Love the love that inspires one to love. You can quote me on that... or maybe use it as a tongue twister.

No comments:

Post a Comment