Thursday, August 4, 2011

{Photog} Dr. Pepper Mini's Part 2 of 2

Our second and final mini-session at the Dr. Pepper wall! The more the merrier, and even more when there's a 2 year old to entertain! I have no doubt the people driving by were jealous of our roaring Rex and silly wiggle dances. Oh, the things we do for smiles- but didn't they turn out great!?!?!? I love photographing this family (you can see more of them here). The oldest is such a natural (and look at that skin!!!- wish I could put it in a bottle), and the youngest is a hoot and has the best smiles and I just want to squeeze and kiss her cheeks! It always makes me happy when they're on the calendar. And, a special thanks to my tall friend, Audrey (another of my favorite families to photograph), for playing shade tree for me and tag partner for little E. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment