Friday, August 19, 2011

{Photog} They're Here!... Pumpkin Patch Mini Sessions

Bring your little punkin-wunkin (big or little) out to the punkin, I mean, pumpkin patch beginning October for the traditional Pumpkin Patch Portraits. And by traditional, I mean my usual fun, candid, at times off the wall style. Can you carry a pumpkin on your head? How many pumpkins can you jump over? Peter Piper picked a peck of punkin-wunkins. How many punkin-wunkins can you catch? These 20 minute mini sessions are for individuals and families (immediate members only, and sorry, Ruff and Kitty-Kitty are not allowed). Sign up fast, there are only 4 available at the Flower Mound location, and 6 at the Dallas Arboretum location!

E-mail me at TheBirdandTheBee@sbcglobal.net or message me on FaceBook at The Bird and the Bee Creations to reserve your spot.

*Dallas Arboretum does charge an entrance fee that is not included. Flower Mound is free admittance.

No comments:

Post a Comment