Friday, August 12, 2011

{Photog} A Girl Who's Going Places

This is Abby. While still young and not having thought much about life-in-the-long-run, this is a girl who's going some where. Obviously, that's why we chose air and water for our portraits- how else is she going to get there? (eye roll, sigh) Duh. (and the fact that I've always wanted to shoot at an airfield- How exciting!, and my Anthropologie catalog shot in Taiwan totally inspired me to find a dock) Between her grand ideas and her mother's creativity, I'm sure she will cure cancer one day, in an oh-did-I-do-that sort of way, an "I wear flats, not heels" kind of way, a "let's go lay in the sun and think about how to cure cancer" kind of way. Until then, you keep wearing those aviators and lookin' all tall and super modelish. (This blog post was totally inspired by the teenage girl within us all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment