Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{Wear} Holiday Scarves Have Arrived!

Check out my Etsy shop for my (humble) line of 2011 Holiday Scarves for toddlers. (How exciting, I have a "holiday line". I really just like saying that, "My holiday line..." Maybe next year I can have a Holiday Book!...)
Back to the scarves, there are 2 new! (Like I said, humble... but I'm in love with both of them.)

Layers and layers of purple and black ruffles reverse to a more casual black and purple stripe, perfect for the toddler girl who likes her patent Mary Janes as much as her faded blue jeans.

And then, for those toddlers who really know how to have a good time, the sophisticated black knit is jazzed with shimmering beads of silver foil.

These will only be available for a limited time, with only 2 of each in stock right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment