Monday, November 28, 2011

{Photog} One More to Snuggle

A couple of weeks ago, I got to venture down to the Austin area to meet my new nephew, Grayson. Scrumptious! What a sweet little family. (Remember the Maternity session?) We had a great time snuggling and playing dance party 'til late in the evening (late for us mommies and toddlers). Of course, I couldn't come by without snapping a few pics. Mom and dad did a great job on his room- a forest friends theme. (Remember the shower?) A perfect fit for this strapping young laid back lad.
While Baby Grayson's mom, dad, and myself would argue that 4 is better than 3, the jury is still out for big sis. I'm sure in time (code for "He's not leaving"), Miss Addison will love bossing, I mean taking care of and playing with Baby G. After all, he's so snuggly and sweet, even tempered and easy going. Can't wait to hold this one again. :)

1 comment:

  1. They turned out AMAZING! Thanks again for capturing beautiful memories for us ;)

    ReplyDelete