Monday, December 12, 2011

{Decor} Oh, Smoke!

The Little Red Caboose is one of my favorite stories I read with my son. It has such a great message- be happy with who you are, for you were created with a great purpose.
So, when one of my besties told me she's doing her baby boy's room in trains, I new exactly what I was going to create for her. My favorite part of the story is when the little red caboose is complaining and says "Oh, smoke!" It just silly enough that it makes my son and I laugh a little every time. It also helps when you say it with a pouty lip and a voice like the little kid from A Christmas Story (the little piggy). Try it. You'll laugh just a little. Promise.
I apologize for the mediocre commercial photography lately. I've been working late into the night on projects that are to be packed and shipped out first thing in the morning. So, I've been forced to take pictures by the light of the moon, or at least with my flash. Still thankful for all the wonderful creative ideas I've been able to take part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment