Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{Photog} My Kind of Circus...

This is the third and final of my "blue door" sessions. Oh, how I love this location, and the D family! We always have such a great time. Mom, a fellow photographer, and dad are usually my "hey, can-we-try-this" subjects, as they let me audition all of my new ideas with their precious family of 6. Not only are they excited about anything I ask (even if I've asked them to do it for the 100th time), but the kids are always posing on their own, smile ready- "How about this?", "Look at me!" and mom and dad are just about the cutest couple you will ever meet. They're so in love with each other and their family.
When they got out of the car, mom was questioning their clothing choices, but they really are a perfect example of what to wear for portraits. She said she felt like the circus was coming to town, and I felt the same way, but for different reasons. All the laughing and smiles, antics and cut-ups, "Dude"s and dares...I'm always SO excited when this family's session hits my books. This family is my kind of circus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment