Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{Photog} Blame it on the Rain, Yeah, Yeah...

Meet the P family. Dad is a friend of mine from high school (whoa- that'll take you back), and now has an awesome family of his own (cue uber-hot wife, gorgeous daughter, and mini-Sam with the unbelievably cool hair). This particular day really had me off my game and on my toes. Oh, the rain! On again, off again. While it forced me to be extra creative on the spur, it also kept me disorganized (at least the list of shots I wanted in my head). As I was going through this family's session for the first time, I couldn't believe how many kissing shots I got of mom and dad. Did I really ask them to smooch that many times? (Mortified) Not that they seemed to mind at all- they probably just began to wonder about me, especially after I morphed mom's name into something new 45 minutes after I had been calling her by the correct name. What is wrong with me? I guess, in the famous words of Milli Vanilla (here go the flashbacks again), blame it on the rain... Enjoy your preview P family! Your gallery will be up soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the railroad track pictures! I can't wait for T to get bigger so we can have pictures like this. :)

    ReplyDelete