Sunday, December 18, 2011

{Ideas} Picture Perfect Gift Wrap

I enjoy wrapping presents almost as much as I do giving presents. And I try to get all of my wrapping done early, so that all those presents I spent so much effort wrapping get to sit under my tree and be enjoyed.
While pleasantly pleased with this year's wrapping for our family, it wasn't my original idea- that will have to wait until next year. This year, I used green polka dot paper, red yarn (lots of it), and home made stickers. The stickers are really my favorite part, and I'm thinking of offering them as a gift with my Christmas mini sessions next year.
My nieces and nephews who opened their gifts at our Christmas celebration today loved being able to see who their gift was from. My own kids were able to tell everyone else which gift was from them, "That's from me!" They loved it! And, as a momma, I loved that they really saw they were giving, not just getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment