Thursday, December 1, 2011

{Photog} G-R-O-W

Love this sweet family! Remember Joshua? I can't believe how much he's grown just in the past 6 months. This is a great reminder of why it's so important to take pictures so frequently. I can't stand the thought of not being able to remember a single detail about my kids being little.

My business has also been growing, and I'll be making some huge changes in the month of Decmeber. I'm so thankful for all my clients who have helped me along the way. BIG props coming your way. :) It's not too late to get in on the digs!
I'm offering a great deal if you plan for next year. Book your Winter/Spring 2012 session by December 31st, and recieve 2011 rates! This offer is good for all types of full sessions- baby milestones, senior portraits, yearly portraits, etc. Prices will be changing January 1st. E-mail me for details. LauraVeno@sbcglobal.net

Enjoy your preview, sweet P family! It was so good to photograph you again. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! The pictures are awesome! Thank you so much! :) Denise

    ReplyDelete